Private Author Coaching with Carolyn Flower
Achieve your writing and publishing goals with Private Author Coaching.
PRIVATE 1-1 AUTHOR COACHING: ACCELERATION & ACHIEVEMENT
4 WEEK [IMMERSIVE]
8 WEEK [PROGRESSIVE]
12 WEEK [INCLUSIVE]: includes BONUS Become an Author, Build Your Book Digital 103 page fillable 3-Workbook [pdf] (Value $300.00).
Part of the efficient support system of Carolyn Flower’s signature Pathways to Publishing 5-Process Method.
- 4 hrs. Monthly Private 1:1 Coaching in the Zoom Webclass format for Author Acceleration and Achievement. This provides excellent accountability and results to move through the book development process at a steady pace with ease and guaranteed results.
- Email Q&A ALL ACCESS between.
- This private 1:1 weekly author coaching, brainstorming and accountability program ensures your book writing and publishing process is moved along consistently from concept to published on Amazon internationally and all steps in between.
- Coaching for manuscript and publishing development to prepare and guide you.
- Expert mentorship, stewardship, guidance and action so that your dream of publishing your book becomes a reality.
Eliminate overwhelm. Take action with Carolyn and create your unique signature story that will change lives. Now is the time to decide that you are the author who will inspire, educate, motivate, captivate and entertain your readers. Your author odyssey begins right now.
Here are some of the topics coaching/mentorship/guidance/action time together will include.
- Google Doc White Board (ongoing) and weekly review and assessment of progress together.
- Between class action items for you to accomplish.
- Laser coaching (15 min segments) when needed.
- Consistent crafting of manuscript to support the organizing of content.
- Search and register copyright title of book for Canadian and American authors to ensure ownership.
- Ensure the manuscript framework guidelines have been followed.
- Discuss levels of manuscript concepts to ensure a fully idea-integrated product.
- Copy craft back cover copy (book premise), long and short bio.
- Help clients obtain Endorsements for the front matter of the manuscript.
- Advise on Forewords, Afterwords, Introduction, Preface, References.
- Introduce to Editor and guidance through copy editing process. (proposals when applicable).
- Schedule online meeting(s) with client post-edit to guide through the design steps in the publishing process. (proposals when applicable).
- Discuss the many details involved in the edit, design, development, promotion and publishing of your book project on an on-going basis.
- Goal Achievement & Objectives:
- A detailed BOOK PUBLISHING TIMELINE to guide your journey.
- Decisions re book dimensions and design concepts.
- Advise on Exterior Design and Interior Design options.
- Create Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) or Ingram Spark account for your paperback and the back office construction of your author account; your ISBN number.
- How to order copies of your own book to sell at book signing events.
- Discuss and help client execute pre-sale launch plan. (when applicable).
- Discuss overall concepts of Book, Brand and Business Beyond the Book (Marketing, Branding, Monetizing)
- Brainstorming & Mastermind
- Personalized feedback, communication and support.
BONUS! (12 WEEK INCLUSIVE ONLY): Become an Author, Build Your Book Digital 103 page fillable 3-Workbook
[pdf] (Value $300.00).